Here I teach on Trinity’s Bachelor in Medicine, being the Director of the 1st year Behavioural Science course and the 3rd year Psychology and Psychiatry as Applied to Medicine course.
My latest book on this topic, to be published on 21st April 2017, is Can’t You Hear Them? The Science and Significance of Hearing Voices.
I also undertake research into child sexual abuse.
My other roles include:
- Visiting Associate, Department of Cognitive Science, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
- Honorary Research Fellow, Department of Psychology, Durham University, UK
- Management Board Member, International Consortium on Hallucinations Research
- Member, Intervoice Scientific Research Committee.
I also hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology from Nottingham University.
I also have two blogs.
- This Month in Voices, offers a monthly summary (or at least aspires to being monthly) of the latest voice-hearing research.
- A more occasional blog on a wider range of issues.
Please get in touch with me via the Contact Me tab.